The Club Executive Committee manages the business and affairs of the club.
Members are elected each year at the AGM. The club committee is responsible for ensuring that the club is well-managed, is properly financed and has the correct policies and protocols in place.
Clubs may also have a number of sub-committees in place to help with certain aspects of administration and activity.
- Chairperson: Larry Howard
- Vice-chairperson: Mark Barry
- Treasurer: Helen O’Regan
- Secretary: Mick Burns
- Juvenile Chairperson: Gary Lehane
- Juvenile Secretary: Ronan Mellet
- Child Protection Officer: Ciara Fagan
- Public Relations Officer: Daniel English
- Insurance Officer: Fergus O’Brien
Other Committee Members: Daniel O’Connor, Angela O’Leary, Peter Keane, Gerry Walshe, Brendan Cuddihy, Olive Farrell, Kevin Healy, John Keane, Wendela Zegers, Lisa Murphy, Jim D’Arcy and Patrick O’Sullivan.
Contact: If you wish to contact the committee, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org