The Club Executive Committee manages the business and affairs of the club.
Members are elected each year at the AGM. The club committee is responsible for ensuring that the club is well-managed, is properly financed and has the correct policies and protocols in place.
Clubs may also have a number of sub-committees in place to help with certain aspects of administration and activity.
- Chairperson: Larry Howard
- Vice-chairperson: Mark Barry
- Treasurer: Helen O’Regan
- Assistant Treasurer: Olive Farrell
- Secretary: Mick Burns
- Juvenile Chairperson: Brian Kane
- Juvenile Secretary: Jim D’Arcy
- Child Protection Officer: Ciara Fagan
- Public Relations Officer: Daniel English
- Insurance Officer: Fergus O’Brien
- County Board Delegates: Fergus O’Brien and Gerry Walsh
Other Committee Members: Nicola Gibbons, Peter Keane, Brendan Cuddihy, Kevin Healy, John Keane, Lisa Murphy, Mick Hanley, Helen O’Driscoll and Ed Johnston.
Contact: If you wish to contact the committee, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned about the welfare of a child in the club please email email@example.com
You can also contact the club’s Designated Liaison Person (DLP) at firstname.lastname@example.org who is responsible for ensuring the reporting of allegations or concerns of abuse to Tusla
All correspondence will be dealt with confidentially.