|Family: Two parents/guardians and all children under 18||€250|
|Juvenile/Nursery membership: Under 18s||€120|
|Full adult membership: Over 18s||€120|
|Student/Apprentice: For over 18s in full-time third-level education or doing an apprenticeship.||€100|
|Social member: No voting rights at club’s AGM.||€60|
How to Register and Pay
- Club Membership(s) must be registered and paid for online.
- For 2021, registration is available via the GAA’s own registration platform https://www.foireann.ie/
- Note https://www.foireann.ie/ and https://www.returntoplay.ie/ are the same website.
- You will first need to create a user profile (if not already created for returntoplay). See the video below for instructions.
- The same foireann user profile will work for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- For parents/guardians wishing to register youth(s) (i.e. any boy/girl who is 17 years of age or younger on the 1st of January of the season you are purchasing for), proceed to add child details under the family section.
- Select the required membership option to register yourself and/or family members. Please register for GAA, Camogie and/or Ladies Football (LGFA) with the appropriate membership plan(s).
- See the following GAA site instructions: