|Juvenile (under 18)||TBC for 2021|
|Family||TBC for 2021|
|Adult (playing)||TBC for 2021|
|Adult (non-playing)||TBC for 2021|
Online Payment and Registration
- Club Membership(s) can be registered and paid for online.
- For 2021, registration is available via the GAA’s own registration platform https://www.foireann.ie/
- Note https://www.foireann.ie/ and https://www.returntoplay.ie/ are the same website.
- You will firstly need to create a user profile (if not already created for returntoplay).
- The same foireann user profile should work for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- For parents/guardians wishing to register youth(s) (i.e. any boy/girl who is 17 years of age or younger on the 1st of January of the season you are purchasing for), proceed to add Child details under the Family section.
- Select the required Membership option to register yourself and/or family members. Please register for GAA, Camogie and/or Ladies Football (LGFA) with the appropriate membership plan(s).
- See the following GAA site instructions: